Thursday, June 24, 2010

How much does it cost to get cosmetic dental work?

I have 4 teeth that i want to have fixed, two front on top, and the two on the sides, of the front two, i have an over bite on top, and my teeth are too big, and a small space between the front two, not bad though, and i hide my smile all the time people say I am pretty, but when I smile, I feel ugly, do you also know any one who will help me pay for this in houston tx? i have dental insurance but it dont cover cosmetic stuff..How much does it cost to get cosmetic dental work?
Cosmetic dental is very expensive. I would know. Visit this website


www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com


I have used them for cosmetic surgery before and they have saved me thousands of dollars. Not just from Cosmetic, but also root canals, cleanings, fillings, crowns etc. I signed up with them over 3 years ago and I am very glad I did. They had my benefits active in 2 hours and I was able to use them the same day and are extremely affordable. I know for a fact that there is coverage in the Houston market.


Good Luck, Hope this HelpsHow much does it cost to get cosmetic dental work?
This might help you compare price.. MLS Dental is encouraging dental tourism to the Philippines and it offers affordable dental tour package.





http://www.mls-dentalcosmetics.com/dentalpackages.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar