Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why does dental work cost so much more than medical work. Do most people consider it cosmetic? I?

I know it is a more specialized field but I mean I heard about a little boy who died because of an extremely bad tooth. The family was extremely poor. Why isn't there more of a support system? I mean, this isn't the Middle Ages.Why does dental work cost so much more than medical work. Do most people consider it cosmetic? I?
you are absolutely right! I have my teeth done and it cost SO much money. It is considered to be cosmetic because it changes the way you look. Think about it...when you go to the doctor they will give you medicine for a cold, but it doesn't change the way you look. Whereas going to the dentist and getting your teeth pulled out...:)


it all sucks, but it is all trueWhy does dental work cost so much more than medical work. Do most people consider it cosmetic? I?
Well if you are looking for dental work such as Porcelain Veneers and Dental Bonding then yes its seen as Cosmetic and it will not be covered by the insurance and in US its very expensive, maybe you should look up going overseas. Prices are way less and most of the oral surgeons have studied in the US anyways... I hope this answered helps ;)
Dentist are starting to charge more and more. Supply and demand issue.
yes they are putting it in the cosmetics, because of the gold and silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar