Thursday, June 24, 2010

Milani VS. NYX cosmetics?

i am looking for good priced eyeshadows and a lot of people have been telling me about milani and NYX and i was wondering what people thought about which one is better, also if anyone knows of any other kind of cheaper eyeshadows that you can buy in stores (not over the internet) that would be really great, thanks%26gt;Milani VS. NYX cosmetics?
milani eyeshadows last a bit longer than NYX, but I've played around with both, and personally I think that NYX shadows are more true-to-color.Milani VS. NYX cosmetics?
I have never tried Milani eyeshadows, but I have tried the NYX eyeshadows and I love them! They are really pretty and very well pigmented. They are also inexpensive too and you can find NYX in most beauty supply stores for like $5.00 or less. *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar