Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need to do some cosmetic dental imaging a place that can do the before and after photos?

I have already taken the before photos, but I need to show what teeth will look like after just to give the patient an idea of how things will look who dentistry is done.I need to do some cosmetic dental imaging a place that can do the before and after photos?
I believe the one we used was SmileVision. We don't do too many anymore though, so you might want to check and make sure I got that name right. They do the photos bases on your specifications: 6-11, 7-10, 22-27, or full arch. You also give them the general shade that you are looking for and any specific shape that you want.I need to do some cosmetic dental imaging a place that can do the before and after photos?
Do you find it ironic that your name is tiff and you are asking a question about digital photography?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar