Thursday, June 24, 2010

I want to have dental cosmetic work done but can't afford it. What should I do?

My insurance does not cover cosmetic dental work, most do not. And, unfortunately I do not earn enough money to pay out of pocket and my credit will not allow me to finance this procedure. Any suggestions?





~Want a killer smile!!I want to have dental cosmetic work done but can't afford it. What should I do?
hey if you would have posted a picture of your teeth i could have estimated how much it would have cost. What you can do is go to Mexico to get your stuff done, its alot cheaper and some people prefer their work better than U.S. dental work, thats one possibility, another way if that you can apply for care credit, as long as you own a car(or something) your eligible, its a credit card(90 days of interest free and you can go with 5,6,7 month payment plan with interest levels really low) only for dental and medical uses, nothing else(no clothes,shoes,food,etc) and every dental and medical office accepts it(they pay what you owe and you pay them), your third possibility if to wait until i get out of dental school and i wont charge you much for ';a killer smile';lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar