Saturday, June 26, 2010

I would like to get cosmetic dental work but can't afford it even with insurance what are my options?

I need dental work as well and live in pensacola fl. also I'm afraid of the dentistI would like to get cosmetic dental work but can't afford it even with insurance what are my options?
Tough luck. Welcome to the plight of the middle class. Take out a loan if you want the cosmetic work so badly, otherwise stick to necessary work.I would like to get cosmetic dental work but can't afford it even with insurance what are my options?
Ever read from the web that some dental clinic offers installment plan / credit terms.
No money...probably no dental work....scared of the dentist? Ativan...they give it now!
knock them out with a hammer then their have to give you new ones GAPPY!!!!
Check out local colleges and universities for dental programs, most do take insurance and do provide low cost service (granted it will be provided by a student under the supervision of a dentist)
Get a dental discount plan.





http://www.dpbrokers.com/17862.dp
ask your dentist if the offer some kind of assistance sometimes you can get on a payment plan with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar