Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should i pay for dental cosmetic surgery?

i'm currently at college and pl my age are sociable, go places, have a life and they always smile





i have one more year after this one finishes. even if i get dental surgery, invisalign straightening/orthodontics and veneers, it'll take over a year and i'll have left uni. i dont' know what i'll be doing then





if you've had dental cosmetic surgery was it worth it? i have no doubt dental surgery works better than other procedures so i'm not worried about effectiveness.





it's just that it'll cost a lot of money, though to be honest, if i sold everything of value i have, it would go a lot towards the cost if not fully cover it.





i'm just afraid if i spend everything i have and i still end up with no friends and girlfriends after? at least now i have several $$$ worth of stuff for solo entertainment and i've had no life since i was adolescent.Should i pay for dental cosmetic surgery?
there is no ponitShould i pay for dental cosmetic surgery?
I really think if you want to improve your apperance definatly go with invisalign because it fixes your natural teeth. by doing veneers on most people you can tell there fake teeth and it doesnt look good. i say go with invisalign and by having a nice smile it will improve your confidence. so good luck %26lt;3
it will last for the rest of your life. You will feel much better about yourself.





***


We can't see, don't take a vote !
Being able to smile without fear of showing bad teeth is priceless. I would say it gives a person more self esteem. I had it done and it really did change my out look on things. I have school mates who didn't even know who I was, just because of a pretty smile.





So I guess it's your call and remember it is expensive up keep to.
Its not worth it.





Appearance to me doesnt matter. Its whats on the inside. .. Hehe.
I am at the moment spending a fortune having 27 year old metal fillings replaced with porcelain ones and (as I didn't want to have healthy teeth filed down to make bridges) a new partial retainer with my 3 missing teeth on it!!! Seeing the difference already makes it worth all the inconvenience and time. I can smile and know that my teeth look great.





The main reason I'm having them done is because the old silver metal fillings were failing (falling out!) and once she'd done the two that broke and suggested replacing the others. I looked at the lovely white fillings and agreed because I can afford to do it. I've no dental insurance and I'm paying one heck of a lot, but I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it.





If you have crooked teeth, I'd advise you to get corrective treatment in the same way I advised my sons to get it for their front top teeth. That was definitely the first step to a good smile. And a good smile gives you a huge amount of confidence.





Any other treatment can wait until you are rich enough to afford it and have money left to live a life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! this is such an informative post. Thank you for sharing. Cheers!

    - The hamilton, ma cosmetic dentist

    ReplyDelete

 
acne scar