Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should i get Cosmetic Dental Surgery?

I have teeth prob and my doc said i have to get braces. I am 26 years old and now i m thinking should i go for it or not? My main problem is i don't want to loose my real tooth, and don't want to get tied up for 1-2 years with the braces.





Anyone has any idea how much does a cosmetic dental surgery costs or what do they do in it?Should i get Cosmetic Dental Surgery?
Not sure about the surgery but have you considered having 'invisible' braces or the ones on the back of your teeth instead of the front? They cost a little bit more I think, and may take a little longer but at least you won't have train tracks.Should i get Cosmetic Dental Surgery?
Pff I was told to get braces 20 years ago, never did.





Guess what they are the only teeth that haven't fallen out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar