Friday, December 11, 2009

How should I store my cosmetic brushes (pics)?

Should I store my cosmetic brushes, like this - in a cup?


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s鈥?/a>


Or in a box, like this?


http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/s鈥?/a>





I took the pics myself, so sorry its not the best photos you've ever seen.


thanksHow should I store my cosmetic brushes (pics)?
I dunno, I don't have any makeup stuff. But the glass probably looks neaterHow should I store my cosmetic brushes (pics)?
I would say the glass for easy access. Also, when you wash your brushes you can stick them back in the glass to dry.
i would say in the box that way there is no way of something spilling on them or losing them. i keep my either in the cabinet in the rack they came in or in a make-up holder i have.
I would put it in the box if I was leaving ou somewhere so, it wouldn't fall out.





If, you have a vanity table, then I think it would look nice in the cup.
I personally like the cup better. If you use them more often, it is much easier to pick out the brushes you need. I know at Mac, they have all their brushes in the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar