Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you use to clean your MAC cosmetic brushes?

I just bought mine and I'm not sure how often to clean them or what to use.What do you use to clean your MAC cosmetic brushes?
Wash the brush as soon as you get home from the store! Get brush cleaner, or you can use baby shampoo. Wet the brush and add some shampoo or brush cleaer. Work it up into a lather and sweep the brush across you hand back and forth (as you would when applying powder) Rinse really well and squeeze the water out. Reshape the bristles so they dry in the shape of the brush and lay flat to dry.





I clean my brushes like this about once a week.





In the meantime you can spot clean them...which is applying some brush cleaner and sweeping the brush against a towel until it comes clean. This is better for angle brushes and eyeshadow brushes.





People say you need to wash powder/blush brushes after every use, but I think that is a little excessive. I lather them up about once a week.





I wash my foundation brush after every use and I spot clean my eyeshadow brushes.





I store my brushes with the handle facing downwards in a glass.What do you use to clean your MAC cosmetic brushes?
brush cleaner liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar