Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where do you buy your cosmetic brushes?

Target. I own one Benefit brush, but I don't use it that often. I also own a Sonia Kashuk set that I got at Target. I only use two of the brushes from the set though. I pretty much use the cheap $2 brushes that I got at Target. I bought a bunch of them so I alternate using them. They work fine for me, no shedding or anything. Where do you buy your cosmetic brushes?
I buy mine at Lancome.


But you can also get pretty good ones at Taget.Where do you buy your cosmetic brushes?
mark. has some really affordable, high-quality brushes. They are just $5 - 8 each.
Target, CVS pharamacy.


I'm not ready to spend a ton of money on MAC brushes.
Sephora, they have good quality and prices
Clinique
Sephora or Bare Escentuals
WalMart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar