Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i find out if the MAC cosmetic brushes that they sale on ebay are original (makeup brushes)?

how can i find out if the MAC cosmetic brushes that they sale on ebay are original (makeup brushes)How can i find out if the MAC cosmetic brushes that they sale on ebay are original (makeup brushes)?
I read through this whole thing once, it has tips on how to spot both fake mac makeup and brushes on ebay. Super helpful:


http://reviews.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-HO鈥?/a>How can i find out if the MAC cosmetic brushes that they sale on ebay are original (makeup brushes)?
i dont think theres a way to tell on ebay
I have also had this experience on ebay with expensive beauty items etc!


What I do first is I check the sellers feedback and if its 100% I then ask them to reassure me that the item is genuine and Id also ask if I'm not satisfied with the item once it arrives can I return it for a full refund! That way I'm able to check the product and if I think its not real then I can get a refund! If the seller allows a refund then they're more likely to be genuine! If you do buy the Mac brushes then you could take them to a Mac retailer and ask them if they're fake or not Ive done this lots of times with expensive items most people don't mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar