Sunday, December 13, 2009

M.A.C. cosmetic brushes?

i want a new brush set..or well i just need new brushes..i usually use inexpensive brushes nothing as pricey as MAC brushes..are the mac brushes worth the price? if they won't last me a long time or the quality is not worth the price i don't want to waste my money into investing into the brushes..and are there any other companies that are comparable to mac brushes but are less pricey?M.A.C. cosmetic brushes?
The MAC brushes are worth the price. I used to buy the cheaper brushes, but you will really notice a difference in the quality (bristles falling out, wont last as long, application not as smooth etc.)





MAC does sell brush kits during holiday, which have several brushes, but those aren't even the same quality either as their regular brushes. The cheaper brushes are usually machine set/manufactured, synthetic fiber %26amp; have a shorter handle.





I say save your money and get a few MAC brushes %26amp; the MAC brush cleanser. They are worth the price...I've had some of my brushes for as long as 10 years :)...and I bet most people cant say that about their cheaper brushes. If you can only get a couple..bare minimum I would suggest...eye fluff brush, crease brush, powder brush.M.A.C. cosmetic brushes?
not worth it i buy mine at walmart or any other store and they work and there not as expensive








i love mac cosmetic


:]
If you want to get a good set of makeup brushes, I would suggest to look into the Sephora Brand. I think that these brushes are more bang for the buck.


Generally speaking , the reason why you want to spend $$$ on makeup brushes is the fact that they will last a long time, if not forever. Keeping the brushes clean with a good makeup brush cleaner like Clinique keeps the brushes in tip top shape. Never want to use regular soap on brushes, will make the glue that holds the bristles and handle together loose.
I bought a whole set of brushes for $35 (10 brushes or so) from the makeup company I work with. I love them and I think they are better than the cheaper ones my sister bought at the drug store. If you want information on how to purchase them, let me know.
I had the same problem..M.A.C is way to expensive, and there are other good brushes that equal the quality of M.A.C. Although M.A.C is amazing I found that Sonia Kashuk brushes are great and the price makes them even more appealing. I found them at a local Target store, or Target.com and range from a couple of dollars for smaller brushes to in the twenty's for the full coverage powder brushes. Also i found that i like MeetMark brushes a higher end of Avon, and Bare Essentials-(which are a little pricey too) Whatever brushes you do buy make sure you wash them with a brush cleaner with conditioner so your makeup wont dry your bristles out, and you can also purchase a spray to sanitize your brushes in between washes. %26lt;== that will make night and day of any brush you buy. I hope this helped and saved you some money so you can use it to buy more MAC makeup !!!GOOD LUCK
We are dealing with this type of your requirements . Please tell us your requirement on volume basis. We will give you our competetive rates


please mail your requirements to - cbaishakhee@yahoo.ca
CoatalScents.com





go there....the brushes are compared to MAC brushes...i havent used them yet...mine are comming in this week. I got the Pink Kabuki and the Brush Set thats 16.95
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar