Friday, December 11, 2009

When you work for MAC Cosmetics do they provide brushes?

I just got hired at MAC and I start this week. Do they provide you with brushes, do you have to buy them, or are there like brushes that are community property that is just kept clean?When you work for MAC Cosmetics do they provide brushes?
Congratulations and welcome to the MAC Family! Or the cult as I call it. You will get brushes, in fact, if you have a good manager, your tool belt should be packed full with every brush available. However, you do not get to take them home and use them for personal projects. You do get the 60% discount to build your own brush collection, which will save you so much money!





At my counter, we color coded all of our brushes or taped them, so they did not get mixed up among the artist, although it happens regularly. We are responsible for washing our own brushes before we leave for the day (please use the MAC brush cleaner and a very gentle baby shampoo, nothing too harsh.) You will learn all this as you go, but again, congratulations! MAC is the best place to learn your skill and open your creative mind!When you work for MAC Cosmetics do they provide brushes?
Ohhh wow really congrats I envy you Im 16 and the people at my MAC store love my makeup I wanna work there so so so bad tell me more on how you got hired PLEASEEEEEEEEE :( How did you apply omg that;s so exciting lol wow I love makeup I wanna work there or Sephora


:)








%26amp; YES They do provid you with brushes cause every time im there they have there own belt of brushes around there waist.
Your question is very important for which I think you should go online and check this out: http://mydailycosmetics.com/articles





Enjoy :)
You may have to buy your own; if so, you will get a huge discount.
they will provide the brushes i should think.





if you work at a call centre, they dont make you buy your own phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar