Friday, December 4, 2009

Best drugstore cosmetic line

what is to you the best drugstore cosmetic lin and what is your favorite products(fondation,powder,concealer,ect.鈥?from that brand oh and i have oily skin thanks


Best drugstore cosmetic line
I don't just buy my makeup from one line. They all have really good stuff, that why I use the best from all the lines! I really like Maybelline, Rimmel, and CoverGirl.Best drugstore cosmetic line
Thank You for choosing me as the Best Answer! I really appreciate it! Report Abuse

i don't have a favorite drugstore cosmetic line.... but here's my favorites for separate items.


pencil eyeliner-NYC


pressed powder-Physicians Formula


mascara-covergirl


blush-revlon


bronzer-e.l.f.


eyeshadow-wet %26amp; wild


and... that's most of what i use.


:)


i prefer other brands for some of them (brand names like MAC) but these are my favorite for drugstores.
foundation: maybelline


powder: neutrogena


blush: cover girl


bronzer: rimmel


concealer: maybelline


eyeliner pencil: revlon %26amp; almay


liquid eyeliner: maybelline


lip gloss: cover girl


mascara: cover girl %26amp; maybelline
welli dunn really have a fave i just buy whatever ...but for oily skin what you can do is apply a light powder in the morning n it will keep u gud any powder really but i suggest baby powder
Maybelline 鈾?br>

best mascara and eyeliner
maybeline
Take a mud bath! It will help your pores and oily skin!
try cover girl they have great line of cosmetics oily and dry
  • curly hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    acne scar