Sunday, December 13, 2009

Different Cosmetic Face Brushes. Difference?

I've noticed that there's different types of brushes to apply makeup on your face. Does it really make a difference if you use certain brushes?





I've heard of the kabuki brush, flat top brush, blush brush, angled blush brush, buffer brush, chisel powder brush, etc.





I'd like to buy brushes online but I'm not sure which ones I should buy.








Thankyou.Different Cosmetic Face Brushes. Difference?
well personally i do find a difference, like depending on the brush you use will determine how the makeup looks on you. like some brushes dont blend the makeup as well as opposed to you using a different brush. also, some brushes are rly good if u want to cover your whole face like minimize your pores or cover up a pimple. so yes there is a difference.Different Cosmetic Face Brushes. Difference?
different brushes r used to make our look more prominent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar