Friday, December 11, 2009

Should buy brushes from MAC Cosmetics, Sephora,....?

I'm turning 16 in june and im starting to get into makeup.


I heard MAC brushes were great but they are so expensive, I can afford them but im sure I can find brushes that are cheaper and just as good or close to how good they are, and I heard sephora was good to start off with I looked at the PerfectTen set but I don't like brown brushes lol but since theyre good I might get them, Do you have any suggestion of brushes I should start with? I live in Toronto Canada, if your in the U.S there might not be the stores your talking about,or ill just order online.


also I heard the the MAC 187 brush was great for foundation and other things so im guessing thats a must have right lol?





Thanks in advance. =)Should buy brushes from MAC Cosmetics, Sephora,....?
MAC brushes have the best face brushes and yes the 187 foundation brush works like a charm!





Sephora brushes are almost just as good for a better price.


They're eye makeup brushes are great but I wouldn't recommend face makeup brushesShould buy brushes from MAC Cosmetics, Sephora,....?
Coastal scents are the best! Report Abuse

Mac brushes are good yeah but like i use ELF brushes they are as good as MAC's brushes to me


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp鈥?/a>





they delive to canda too
i would really go with sephora. . . thosebrushes are GOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar