Friday, December 11, 2009

Best cosmetic brushes on a budget?

I'm looking for some good cosmetic brushes, but I don't want to pay the price for MAC's ridiculously priced brushes. Any other suggestions?Best cosmetic brushes on a budget?
coastal scents.


everyday minerals.


sigma or pigma, something like that haha.Best cosmetic brushes on a budget?
Hey hun just go to Sephora, that's where I get all my brushes because the makeup itself is too expensive for me to buy the brushes that come with it. I just got one for eyeliner for about 20 dollars and they wanted me to buy the brush for an extra 20 bucks, but I found the same one at Sephora for only 16 dollars. They sell a bunch of kits too but you can just buy them individually that way it is even cheaper. I hope this helps.
ELF. (: all their brushes are like one dollar on their website


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/


or you can get CVS's Essence of Beauty double sided brushes kit. it's all the basics: foundation, concealer, powder, eyeshadow, blush, and blending brushes for only 15 dollars. (:
Target has really great quality brushes, thats where i get most of mine, and im a total makeup junkie. Sonia Kashuk and studio tools are the best. I dont know why, but i cant bring my self to pay so much for mac brushes, when i rather buy there makeup : )
Essence of Beauty brushes are great. They're sold at CVS, and the ones I've used are really great, especially the ones they have for eyeshadow. You can get a package with 5 or 6 basic brushes for all of your makeup for under $10.
Oh my goshh!





This set is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://www.target.com/Eco-Tools-5-pc-Bru鈥?/a>
ELF brushes work great!!


I was going out one night and couldnt find my MAC kabuki brush, so i went to HEB and bought all the ELF brushes and they work just as good as my MAC ones. AND theyre $1 a piece!!





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/brushes
Ulta makes a professional line that's a lot cheaper than MAC. Also, Studio Gear brushes are comparable in price, but they give you a lifetime warranty with the brushes.
Well i'm not sure what brushes you want.


But here's a link:


http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/landing.as鈥?/a>
you can get a set of 12 sigma brushes that are comparable to mac brushes and they are not at those crazy prices but they are just as good. go to sigmacosmetics.com to find out more
sonia kashuk at target. they have sets that are amazing and the brushes are sooo soft. i love mine;)
look at walmart and target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
acne scar